Thanks in advance for your donation! Our organization survives through our generous donors. The only way that we are able to conduct Legacy Challenges and build Legacy Projects are through your donations.
Why Should I Give?
Supporting and donating to Legacies Alive gives you the power to acknowledge the sacrifice of our nation’s heroes and their families by helping support projects and events designed to honor the legacy of service members who gave their all to our nation. 97.8% of our proceeds goes directly to conducting Legacy Challenges, building Legacy Projects or supporting Gold Star Families.
How Can I Give?
There are numerous ways that you can make a donation.
-By check, mail to: Legacies Alive, 10 Carriage Trade Lane, Washington, PA 15301
-Become a Corporate Sponsor
If you have any general inquiries or are interested in corporate sponsorship, please send us email to email@example.com
Ways for Corporations to Support Our Mission and Their Goals.
As Legacies Alive expands its support to Gold Star Families, we look to corporate donors to provide critical support to our mission while also supporting their own philanthropic, community outreach, and human resource goals. Legacies Alive will individually work with corporations to align their corporate goals with honoring our fallen heroes and supporting their families.
Generous cash donations by corporate supporters are essential in allowing Legacies Alive to build Legacy Projects, sponsor Legacy Challenges, and host Legacy Events. This money allows us to advance our mission every day.
Research continues to prove that corporate social responsibility is an effective way to enhance employee recruitment and retention. Many employees want to make a positive difference in the lives of others and corporate programs are excellent platforms that benefit both the employer and their employees.
- Payroll deduction allows employees to make charitable contributions in increments throughout the year
- Employee giving campaigns offer employees a chance to create unique opportunities to give back
- Corporate matching offers employees a way to make their gift go even further by providing a corporate match to employees’ generous contributions
- Volunteer opportunities offer your employees meaningful volunteer work with Legacies Alive
- Event Sponsorship: Legacies Alive offers opportunities for sponsors to support Legacy Events or other initiatives that will honor our fallen heroes and their families. Legacies Alive will work with corporations to ensure that these events will also promote their business goals
In-Kind Support: Donating goods or services in-kind is a wonderful way to offset our expensive budget.
All proceeds will go toward supporting Legacy Projects, sponsoring Legacy Challenges or supporting Gold Star Families.
Legacies Alive is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization headquartered in Washington, PA. Legacies Alive’s federal ID number for donations is 47-1367341