Upcoming Legacy Events
Legacy Events are sponsored occasions that allow Gold Star families to connect with our team and meet other families of the fallen.
We at Legacies Alive believe Gold Star families are the only ones who fully understand the burden they will forever endure. We feel it is our duty as an organization to build upon the support system around these families, therefore we host Legacy Events that allow Gold Star family members to connect with our team, meet other Gold Star family members and talk about the legacies of their fallen heroes. Legacy Events help foster the healing process for our nation’s Gold Star families and we are proud of the relationships that have developed as a result.
Second Annual Celebrating Their Legacy Gala
- Date: June 10, 2017
- Location: Kona Kai Resort- San Diego, California
- Event: An elegant evening featuring a silent and live auction, gourmet dinner, guest speakers and entertainment with all proceeds benefiting Legacies Alive.
Third Legacies Alive Challenge
- Date: June 11, 2017
- Location: San Diego, California
- Event: We are excited to announce the details of the third Legacy Challenge on March 17, 2017!
Army Navy Game Experience
- Location: TBA, Event Location Changes Year-to-Year
- GS Families: Connecting GS Family Members from all over the U.S. States
- Event: Every year Gold Star Families and Legacies Alive supporters from all over the country gather for an Army Navy experience like no other. It is an emotionally charged weekend filled with sharing stories of our American Heroes, uniting Gold Star Families, and fun rivalries. This is where our Legacies Alive Family unites every year to honor, remember, and celebrate the lives of our Fallen Heroes.
Take a look at some photos from past Legacy Events!